Friday, March 6, 2009

For Real This Time!


I decided it's about time I finally step it up and get this blog going! We are Jacob and Sarah Pierce. We have been married for almost two years and are expecting our first baby in July! It's a BOY!!! (We don't have any names picked out for sure yet, but we're currently playing around with Nolan Michael and Leon James.) We're both students at BYU in our last semester here. My major is Marriage, Family, and Human Development (MFHD) and Jacob is in Biology. We've been in Provo for a while and we plan to move back to CA after the baby is born--we can't wait!
Nothing extremely exciting has been going on except for baby planning and anticipation! And a lot of growing on my part...Here are some prego pics:

When we first found out at 5 weeks


Our little guy at 10 weeks :)


11 Weeks


15 weeks


19 weeks


20 weeks


And here are some more pics of our little guy!
20 1/2 weeks




So that's it for now, we'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Yay! You finally updated. Haha. It's cool to see the changes in your belly. So cute! And I can't believe how clear all those pictures of your baby are. I know you told me about it, but actually seeing his foot all the way up by his forehead is crazy!

Emily said...

Hey I noticed you had Liz and Cory's blog up. They have this one too that they update more often. http://crowleyzone.blogspot.com/

kenders said...

Great job posting. And you look fabulous of course.