Monday, October 19, 2009

I am so bad at blogging!!!

Nicholas Jacob Pierce was born on the 16th of July at 1:16pm. He was 8 lbs 9 oz and 21" long.



He is now 3 months old, 16 lbs and about 25" long!

Such a happy boy :)


We have been enjoying bath times...




Nap times...


Lazy Sunday mornings...




Walks to the park...








Sleeping in the stroller...


And lots and lots of smiles.














More recently, Nick has been enjoying his teething ring...




Reading with Grandpa...




And his brand new froggy hat from Apple Hill.


These past few months have gone by quickly and have been so much fun. Jacob just finished a job that was temporary, but extremely helpful. He is applying for substitute teaching and has applied to Sac State's high school teaching credential program. We'll find out soon whether or not he was accepted.
I have recently begun to work out again! Just jogging, very slowly, so far, but I'll work my way up. I am feeling more and more normal each week.
Life is pretty good. We are healthy and happy and enjoying the California weather ;)

4 comments:

Emily said...

He's growing so fast. He's such a cute boy!

Jared and Megan said...

he is so cute! I'm bad at checking Facebook, so I'm glad you updated your blog. Glad you guys are doing well.

Alisa Pierce said...

He's a cute boy! Someday he'll get used to the loudness at our house :) Thanks for coming over for Aaron's birthday! We love you guys! Cute pictures!

kenders said...

Great job updating the blog! :)

I was on a break for a while too, but I'm back also.