Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It's a ...

I thought this deserved its own post.

In case you didn't know yet, baby #2 is a BOY! Most of our family thought it would be a girl, including me, so we were all surprised! But we can't wait to have another sweet baby boy around, and I'm excited to bust out all Nick's super cute, barely-used baby clothes.

Nick is excited to have a baby brother, and when he's in the mood he likes to give the baby kisses :) When he's not in the mood, he says he doesn't want a baby. In which case we tell him it's not his baby, it's his brother and it's mommy's baby. Then he's just fine with it ;)

The pregnancy is going well. I feel huge and I get tired quickly, but I'm sure that has a lot to do with taking care of a toddler... and being pregnant. I'll be 26 weeks tomorrow, almost into the 3rd trimester. We haven't made a decision on a baby name yet.... I have one I like but we'll have to see if Jacob can warm up to it ;) I'll keep you posted.

No comments: